Friday, November 9, 2012

Some people are kinda upset about this election thing

This guy is super upset about obama getting re-elected, to the point of de-friending all obama voters on facebook, urging readers to avoid family gatherings with any known Democrats, and giving up his blog to someone else to express his disgust (unclear how this makes his point).  The subtitle is a restrained "Time to tell any Democrats you know to fuck off and die", which is a fairly solid summary of what he's getting at here.  Some high points:

Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. 

To paraphrase:



Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.

I think you meant with haste.  Also, this is how a 6-year-old reacts to not getting dessert.  Most adults are able to maintain relationships with those who disagree with them without having temper tantrums.

Have a neighbor who votes for Obama? You could take a crap on their lawn. Then again, probably not a good idea since it would be technically illegal to do this. But you could have your dog take care of business. Not your fault if he just happens to choose that particular spot.

This particular point is punctuated with an image of a dog urinating on an Obama sign, captioned "Good boy!".  In fact, you are responsible for your dog.  One would think a libertarian would be down with the whole personal responsibility concept.

When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me.  

And the clerk immediately decides you are a dick, and probably is confused why you ask her this every time you come in.  

I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.

oh my god you are the worst person

Buttons. Boy, you can have a lot of fun with this. I plan to make up a bunch of buttons, and wear them around town, sayings like "Democrats are Communist Pigs," or "Welfare moochers steal from hard-working Americans," "Only Nazis support Seat Belt laws" or "No Smoking Ban: Nanny-Staters go Fuck Yourselves." 

TIL crazy libertarians love flair

For now, off to my first assignment: Telling all my friends and family who voted for Obama to "fuck off, don't ever speak to me again you slimeball mother fuckers." Wish me luck!

Good luck!  I predict you'll calm down at some point, recognize that you maybe overreacted, post a further comment that you were just really upset at the time and-

I say we've got two to three years left before they start rounding up dissenters and sending us off to Nazi-style concentration camps. I've got a little more time, cause I live in Texas. 


Guess not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment