Friday, January 25, 2013

The Internet does not always solve all of my problems

So, I just spent about thirty minutes trying to figure out if there is any way to set an animated gif to play a sound along with it, because these are the things that I do with my time, I guess.  .gifs are an image file format, so obviously they can't contain any audio data, but I really would have thought that someone would have made a website where you can upload a gif, upload an audio track, and have it spit out a video combining the two.  The closest I was able to come was gifsound.com, which as far as I can tell shows you a gif next to a Youtube video while hiding the video so you hear the sound and watch the gif.  Anyway, if anyone knows how to take my results here and make a single file from it, let me know.  In the meantime, hit play on this:
And watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment