|I have never seen a better visual representation of the concept of "poopy face".|
|Pictured: Titus Young, wide receiver and all-around mischief-maker.|
|I need to get something with a touchscreen to write on.|
- Aaron Berry, on the January page, was cut in preseason following multiple arrests.
- Jahvid Best, from February, has not played a game since October 2011.
- Nate Burleson, from March, took over Titus Young's job early in the year, then got hurt, which led to Young getting another chance, allowing Young to commit the aforementioned sin of ignoring his coach's playcalling.
- The calendar features a "Super Bowl History" section, which: Super Bowl history is not a thing the Lions have, since they've never reached the Super Bowl.
- The calendar features a helpful Lions and NFL schedule--from 2012, which the astute reader will note is not the same as the year the calendar is intended for.
|When this man is your leader, there may be rough times ahead.|